Perspective authors can submit the full manuscript before the deadline.
- Please delete your name and affiliation in the paper for blind reviewing.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results. Full manuscript
submitted to the conference must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Manuscripts should follow the style of the conference.
- After the extended summary or full manuscript is accepted and revised according to reviewer's comments,
the author should upload the final revision of full manuscripts together with response to reviewer's comments onto the submission system. Both MS-Word
and PDF files are required for all final manuscripts. Please refer to Camera-ready submission guide for full manuscripts.
- It is required that at least one author of every accepted paper must register before the early-bird
registration deadline and give presentation at the conference.
- Please make sure that the full manuscripts is be no more than 6 pages.
- According to a typical plagiarism policy, if an accepted full manuscript is proven to have the
similarity index of more than 30% to any published work.
Please strictly follow the instruction and template when submitting the manuscript.